You may also like...
- Next story Dad still can’t work out how he got it so cheap. It’s worth almost as much today as when we bought it.
- Previous story Dad bought this place 15 years ago for a steal. As the real estate agent said “Location, Location, Location”, and we’re right next door to the airport. It will be very convenient if we ever have to fly one day.
Top 10 Posts
- Oh Steve could you move the Camira I need to get the Torana out so I can get to the Commodore. Steve – I’ll have to get the keys to the Cortina if I’m gonna move that Camira. Darryl – Yeah watch the boat mate.
- In summing up, it’s the constitution, it’s Mabo, it’s justice, it’s law, it’s the vibe and aah no that’s it, it’s the vibe. I rest my case.
- The Castle – The Film
- It’s not a house it’s a home, a man’s home is his castle.
- How’s the serenity? So much serenity.
- Dale: How much is a jousting stick worth Dad? Daryl: Couldn’t be more than $250. Depending on the condition.
- Coco had a son. Dad called him ‘Son of Coco’.
- It’s the vibe of the thing, your Honour.
- It was an elephant. Cause elephants bring good luck, especially if the trunks are up and his trunk was up.
- He reckons powerlines are a reminder of man’s ability to generate electricity.