You may also like...
- Next story Dad reckoned he’d nailed it. Farouk agreed. But Dad was wrong.
- Previous story I’m really starting to understand how the Aborigines feel! Well, this house is like their land. It holds their memories, the land is their story, it’s everything, you just can’t pick it up and plonk it down somewhere else. This country’s gotta stop stealing other people’s land!
Top 10 Posts
- Oh Steve could you move the Camira I need to get the Torana out so I can get to the Commodore. Steve – I’ll have to get the keys to the Cortina if I’m gonna move that Camira. Darryl – Yeah watch the boat mate.
- In summing up, it’s the constitution, it’s Mabo, it’s justice, it’s law, it’s the vibe and aah no that’s it, it’s the vibe. I rest my case.
- The Castle – The Film
- It’s not a house it’s a home, a man’s home is his castle.
- How’s the serenity? So much serenity.
- Dale: How much is a jousting stick worth Dad? Daryl: Couldn’t be more than $250. Depending on the condition.
- Coco had a son. Dad called him ‘Son of Coco’.
- It’s the vibe of the thing, your Honour.
- It was an elephant. Cause elephants bring good luck, especially if the trunks are up and his trunk was up.
- He reckons powerlines are a reminder of man’s ability to generate electricity.