You may also like...
- Next story It’s the culture Darryl. The place is full of culture. Chockas.
- Previous story Listen to that! Singing like a bird!
Top 10 Posts
- Oh Steve could you move the Camira I need to get the Torana out so I can get to the Commodore. Steve – I’ll have to get the keys to the Cortina if I’m gonna move that Camira. Darryl – Yeah watch the boat mate.
- In summing up, it’s the constitution, it’s Mabo, it’s justice, it’s law, it’s the vibe and aah no that’s it, it’s the vibe. I rest my case.
- The Castle – The Film
- It’s not a house it’s a home, a man’s home is his castle.
- Dale: How much is a jousting stick worth Dad? Daryl: Couldn’t be more than $250. Depending on the condition.
- How’s the serenity? So much serenity.
- Coco had a son. Dad called him ‘Son of Coco’.
- It’s the vibe of the thing, your Honour.
- It was an elephant. Cause elephants bring good luck, especially if the trunks are up and his trunk was up.
- Mum said it was funny how one day you’re not famous, and the next day you are. Famous. And then you’re not again.