You may also like...
- Next story No, no, no hold your horses. What is it with wogs and cash?
- Previous story Let’s just keep our cool. We don’t want to do anything stupid.
Top 10 Posts
- Oh Steve could you move the Camira I need to get the Torana out so I can get to the Commodore. Steve – I’ll have to get the keys to the Cortina if I’m gonna move that Camira. Darryl – Yeah watch the boat mate.
- In summing up, it’s the constitution, it’s Mabo, it’s justice, it’s law, it’s the vibe and aah no that’s it, it’s the vibe. I rest my case.
- The Castle – The Film
- It’s not a house it’s a home, a man’s home is his castle.
- How’s the serenity? So much serenity.
- Dale: How much is a jousting stick worth Dad? Daryl: Couldn’t be more than $250. Depending on the condition.
- Coco had a son. Dad called him ‘Son of Coco’.
- It’s the vibe of the thing, your Honour.
- It was an elephant. Cause elephants bring good luck, especially if the trunks are up and his trunk was up.
- He reckons powerlines are a reminder of man’s ability to generate electricity.